Nicki Minaj definitely got jokes.
After nearly two years since her latest studio album
The Pink Print, the rapper teased fans with a surprise album release, promising the project would drop around midnight:
Diehard Nicki Minaj fans may remember the phrase “Pick My Fruit Out” from the ad libs in her “Itty Bitty Piggy” freestyle. So it seemed reasonable that new material was just around the corner. The Barbs even tweeted a fruit-themed track list:
When she teased a 10th track called, “Niggas Toss My Fruit Salad” with her alleged favorite rapper, things seemed a little fishy:
After about an hour of tweeting, Nicki revealed that it was all just jokes:
Nah but for real though Nicki…can we get the deets on the real new album please?
IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12