Just announced this recently, Bud Light has partnered with Lady Gaga to give fans first access of her new music from “Joanne” through an awesome Dive Bar Tour before the album drops on Oct 21.
Instead of playing huge arenas, Lady Gaga will be playing intimate dive bars for a truly one-of-a-kind experience for the fans who will be among the first witness live performances of the album while sharing a beer.
The first TV spot aired during Sunday Night Football. The first of the Bud Light x Lady Gaga Dive Bar Tour performance is set for Wednesday, Oct 5.
Additionally, on Wed & Thurs Oct 5 & 6, Bud Light’s social channels will be the only destination to watch Lady Gaga perform her newest track, “Million Reasons.”
To bring the new album to the masses, the performances will be live streamed on Bud Light’s Facebook page. Fans should stay tuned to Bud Light’s social channels for more details on the locations and times of the performances.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12