Lindsay Lohan lost half a finger, then had emergency surgery to try and fix it.
The 30-year-old actress was on a boat just off the Turkish coast when she tried to lift the vessel’s anchor, but got tangled up in the rope and “careened” into the water, Daily Mail reports.
When she attempted to free herself from the anchor ropes, the anchor sliced off the tip of her finger. She wrote on Snapchat, “I almost lost my finger from the anchor. Well, I lost half my finger, thank goodness we found the piece of my finger … i just had surgery to fix it. it hurts so bad,” alongside a photo of her injured hand.
1. #tbt #mycalvins @alianalohan and @codylohan were in this too! So funny 😊 love and miss you family! @mikelohan
1 of 17
2. My beautiful babies.
2 of 17
3. #tbt #getaclue
3 of 17
4. Love my sister @bellarosemand #throwbackthursday
4 of 17
5. 10 years ago today was the release of my first album #SPEAK #SoLongAgoSunday 🎧🎀🎧🎀🎧
5 of 17
6. 🌸🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌸 @jakeyonassis
6 of 17
7. @karllagerfeld #chanel #tbt
7 of 17
8. #HarpersBazaar fashion week 📷
8 of 17
9. I only sleep in Chanel No.5 and I am grateful for my icons, happy 89th birthday to the beautiful and inspirational #MarilynMonroe 🙏🏻Salam #HollywoodForever thank you Bert Stern for choosing me 🌟 time warp