Halloween must’ve came early this year for an Indianapolis man who robbed a bank on Saturday dressed as legendary singer Rick James
According to reports, the man was accompanied by an accomplice who dressed like Youngblood Priest from the classic 70’s movie Super Fly. Around 12pm on Saturday, the embellished robbers entered the Indiana Members Credit Union and demanded money. Police say the suspects then fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Indianapolis law enforcement also believes that the Rick James impersonator may also have robbed the Indiana Members Credit Union in the same city on Sept. 20. He’s noticed by his wig with long braids and beads, along with a pair of sunglasses and a brown hoodie with an orange safety vest. His Super Fly partner also donned a wig with a gray Indianapolis Colts hat and sunglasses.
The FBI is currently investigating the incident.
Source: USA Today |PHOTOCREDIT: Getty, USA Today
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12