Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is the latest guest on Funny or Die‘s web series Between Two Ferns.
Host comedian Zach Galifianakis jumped right in with his silly hijinks, starting by attempting to sneak up and scare the former Secretary of State before getting tackled by the Secret Service. Galifianakis continues to ask Clinton a slew of unconventional questions, some of which she doesn’t even bother to answer.
The two go on to discuss what she should wear to Monday’s debate, her stance on Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership, and whether she ever feels the inclination to be racist since it’s working so well for Donald Trump. Galifianakis even stops for a brief commercial break to play a Trump campaign ad which Mrs. Clinton isn’t at all amused by.
Watch all the awkward hilarity that ensues below.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12