(DEER PARK, TX) — Three children were in Child Protective Services custody Thursday after being found living among trash and feces in Deer Park.
Deer Park police were called to a home in the 1000 block of James Street on Tuesday after receiving a call from CPS about physical abuse and neglect.
The Latest News Headlines, Traffic and Weather:
When officers arrived, they found they found three children living in “horrible conditions.”
Police found large amounts of animal feces and urine, trash and glass shards. There was also a pellet gun nearby.
Ransom David Davis, 35, was arrested Wednesday and charged with endangering a child.
The kids are a 3-year-old boy, an 8-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl.
Get Breaking News & More On Your Phone
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12