released a new song, “Dead Gal Walking” that finds the Queen Bee sporting a West Indian accent a-la her “Lighters Up” days. Some folks on Twitter pointed out the irony of the title, considering her music career could use a little mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but we were more literal with it. Lil Kim
Check out our mash-up of Lil Kim’s “Dead Gal Walking” with some of our favorite zombie fighters from “The Walking Dead” & “Zombieland.”
Miley Cyrus Dresses As Lil Kim For Halloween [PHOTOS]
Lil Kim & Tiffany Foxx Blast Lil Wayne On Twitter
HOT OR NOT: Lil’ Kim F/ Tiffany Foxx, “Jay-Z” [VIDEO]
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12