The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
Ray J is rumored to be joining on the Los Angeles spin-off of the popular “Love & Hip Hop” franchise on VH1. Teairra Mari Allegedly, the show is only in the casting phase, according to Diary of a Hollywood Street King.
Rumors of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Los Angeles’ have swirled for more than a year, but could be closer than we think:
Teairra Mari is no stranger to the franchise. She was a regular on season 2 of the New York series, and Ray J, who starred in “For the Love of Ray J” and “Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business,” has plenty of reality experience.
The only question we have now is–is Ray J. hip hop enough for the franchise?! And would you watch?
Get The Latest Music and Entertainment News On Your Phone
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12