Brandon, a golden coral employee in Port Organe, Florida filmed other employees hiding questionable food near a dumpster to avoid being penalized during a health food inspection. He said he did because he didn’t “think it was right” and uploaded the video to youtube.
Golden Corral has took to Facebook to respond to the viral video
“In regard to the video that is currently being circulated by an employee of Golden Corral of an isolated incident of improper food handling at our Port Orange, Florida location please note:
1. The food in the video was never served to a single customer.
2. All of the food was thrown away immediately.
3. The employee in the video participated in disposing of the food.
4. The employee in the video – through his father – offered to sell the video.
5. The manager at the restaurant was terminated.”
Check out the video below!
Would you hire this employee for your business?