Was a Saudi National the Third Boston Marathon Bomber?
Was there a third suspect who helped Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev carry out the Boston Marathon bombing? If you’re Glenn Beck (or one of his followers, maybe), you might believe that a Saudi national previously cleared of wrongdoing might actually have been involved.
The former Fox News host said the man who was questioned following the April 15, 2013 terrorist attack is part of a much larger “false flag” operation by the U.S. government, according to UPI.
Dzhokar told investigators he and his brother acted alone, officials told NBC News.
More Boston Conspiracy Theories:
- Did a Third Man Help Orchestrate the Boston Bombing?
- Was Tamerlan Taken Alive and in the Nude?
- Did Navy SEALS Stage the Boston Marathon Bombing?
- Who Was the Man on the Roof in Boston?
- How Did a Woman Near One Boston Victim Survive?
- How Did a Facebook Page Go Live Before the Attack?
- Was an Injured Boston Marathon Runner Really an Actor?