Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100″ singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Magic Summer Contest VOTE
- Funniest Meek Mills "Wanna Know" Memes [PHOTOS]
- EXCLUSIVE: @TyDollaSign Weighs In On Meek VS Drake Beef! [WATCH]
- Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Meek Mill Gets Ripped By Twitter With #BackToBack Memes
- Bobbi Kristina’s Oldest Brother: “My Sister Is Not A Trending Topic”
- 50 Cent Hints That A Major Character Will Die On ‘Power’ This Season
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Wanting Kids With Lamar Odom In Complex’s “Uncut” Interview
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Trevor Noah Shares What Makes Him Different As New Host Of “The Daily Show”