Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100” singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- 10 Photos To Remember The Beautiful Late Aaliyah
- 37 Photos Of Beyonce’s Bitchy Resting Face
- The Kardashians (And Tyga) Take St. Barths
- The Evolution of Drake
- 10 Flawless Photos Of Transgender Model Amiyah Scott, RHOA’s Newest Cast Member
- 14 Times Sanaa Lathan Slayed The Selfie Game On Instagram
- Drake Brings Out Kanye West And Future, Roasts Meek Mill Using Memes
- This Is What Beautiful Black Bodies Looks Like…