Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100″ singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS "Treat Your Mother Right" Parody [WATCH]
- #BBMAs Billboard Awards Red Carpet [GALLERY]
- Tameka Raymond Shares Life After Divorce & Son's Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chris Brown’s Latest Video With His Daughter Will Melt Your Heart
- Oops: Ciara Accidentally Kicks Fan In The Face While Giving A Lap Dance On Stage
- Oscar De La Hoya Says Mayweather Is One Of The Best But Not The Greatest [WATCH]
- Drake & Diddy Beef … Squashed!!
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Met Gala
- LHHATL RECAP: Joseline Visits Stevie In Rehab; Joc Gets Tied Up & More
- Win A Free Download of Jamie Foxx's New Album "Hollywood"
- Get A Feel For Denaron And Brian Angel's "Body" [NEW MUSIC]