Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100″ singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News