Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100” singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- Check Out The Hot Cover Story With Lil’ Durk
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- The Funniest 'Hotline Bling' Memes [GALLERY]
- Ashanti’s Hottest Bikini Shots
- A List Of Celebs To Add To Your Snapchat Friends
- 37 Photos Of Beyonce’s Bitchy Resting Face
- Karrine Steffans Goes HAM On Twitter About Lil Wayne's Alleged Sex Tape
- 22 Reasons To Wife Lira Galore [PHOTOS]
- White Chyna? Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Exactly Like Blac Chyna
- The Evolution of Drake