Billboard has teamed with consumer information company Nielsen and will now factor YouTube video plays when ranking songs on the “Hot 100” singles chart. Baauer‘s smash hit, “Harlem Shake,” has already benefited, landing at No. 1 on the aforementioned chart.
- Check Out The Hot Cover Story With Lil’ Durk
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- EXCLUSIVE: Hazel-E Explains How She Brought LHH Franchise To LA, Praises Katt Williams
- 14 Photos Of Beyonce Slaying At The 2015 Budweiser Made In America Festival
- Every Time North West Channeled Kanye West
- 22 Reasons To Wife Lira Galore [PHOTOS]
- White Chyna? Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Exactly Like Blac Chyna
- 29 Photos Of Karrueche’s Perfectly Petite Body
- The Evolution of Drake
- 10 Flawless Photos Of Transgender Model Amiyah Scott, RHOA’s Newest Cast Member