Evidently, Jay-Z used his illuminati powers to divine the origin of The Dream’s double-hat Grammy gear. When Jay was on stage with The Dream to accept their Grammy for “Best Rap Sung Collaboration,” the former stakeholder in the Roc-A-Wear clothing line called out The Dream for getting his hat “at a swap meet.”
Must Read: 6 Hilariously Awkward Grammy Moments
Everybody thought the zinger was Hov clowning his boy (it was a crazy getup), but according to the “I Love Your Girl” singer he DID get the Boyz-N-The-Hood snapback from a swap meet.
“This hat was picked up by a friend of mine in a swap meet and the ‘parental advisory’ hat came from Spencer’s,” he told FUSE. But did he have to wear them at the “Same damn time”? Watch the clip below.
Must Read: In Memoriam: Flesh At The Grammys [PHOTOS]
Celebrity Dress Code Violators At The 2013 Grammy Awards [PHOTOS]
1. Katy PerrySource:Getty Images 1 of 8
2. Miguel and Nazanin MandiSource:Getty Images 2 of 8
3. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty Images 3 of 8
4. AshantiSource:Getty Images 4 of 8
5. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty Images 5 of 8
6. RihannaSource:Getty Images 6 of 8
7. Alicia KeysSource:Getty Images 7 of 8
8. Megan GoodSource:Getty Images 8 of 8
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!