A mural of President Obama in midtown has been defaced for the third time. The 10-foot mural was created by Reginald Adams in 2008 and is located across from The Breakfast Klub restaurant on Travis at West Alabama. This time, vandals threw black and yellow paint across the image.
In October 2012, masked suspects were caught on surveillance video throwing red paint on the mural. Adams painted a new design after that incident.
RELATED STORY: Vandal Defaces Obama Mural At Downtown Houston Restaurant
Get Breaking News On Your Phone…Text “News” to 80185!
For more Local, Sports, Traffic and Breaking News, LIKE us on Facebook below!
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12