Did you get your hands on a copy of Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 yesterday? Then you have a lot of company. Video game retailer GameStop reports that they sold over $1 million copies of the highly anticipated shooter during its midnight launch.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News