Did you get your hands on a copy of Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 yesterday? Then you have a lot of company. Video game retailer GameStop reports that they sold over $1 million copies of the highly anticipated shooter during its midnight launch.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"