So what has President Barack Obama done during his term and why should voters elect him? Congressman Al Green stops by our sister station Majic studios and sets the record straight while he has been President.
Click here to listen to the audio or continue reading below:
- Passed the Affordable Care Act.
- Passed the 787B stimulus to make sure the economy turns around.
- Passed Wall Street reform
- Ended the War in Iraq
- Began draw-down of the war in Afghanistan
- Eliminated Osama Bin Laden
- Turned the US Auto industry around
- Re-capitalize banks
- Repealed Don’t ask, Don’t Tell
- Toppled Khadaffi goverment
Congressman Green says President Obama is committed to ending the wars because two wars have been funded when we couldn’t afford it.