Do you want to be the next star on HGTV? Here is your chance to win your own series.
The holding an open casting call for two shows.
“Design Star,” in its eighth season, is looking for interior designers, decorators, architects, artists and those with an eye for design.
“HGTV Competition Series,” a new show, is looking for interior designers, contractors, carpenters, architects, artists and real estate specialists.
Those interested can apply for one or both shows at an open casting call 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sept. 29 at the Magnolia Hotel, 1100 Texas Ave., in Houston.
An online application must be filled out prior to attending. Applicants also must bring two recent pictures labeled with name on the back, a minimum of six photos of work and a resume.
For more information, email HGTVDesignCasting@jenscasting.com or visit http://www.HGTVDesignCasting.com.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12