The song and visuals will premiere Thursday on BET’s “106 & Park.” She will drop a second single, “Got Me Good,” in October prior to the release of her fifthalbum One Woman Army on December 4.
- Check Out The Hot Cover Story With Lil’ Durk
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- The Funniest 'Hotline Bling' Memes [GALLERY]
- Ashanti’s Hottest Bikini Shots
- A List Of Celebs To Add To Your Snapchat Friends
- 37 Photos Of Beyonce’s Bitchy Resting Face
- Karrine Steffans Goes HAM On Twitter About Lil Wayne's Alleged Sex Tape
- 22 Reasons To Wife Lira Galore [PHOTOS]
- White Chyna? Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Exactly Like Blac Chyna
- The Evolution of Drake