His antics and the facial expressions on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta may make people forgetful, but Stevie J. is quite the accomplished producer – working with everyone from The Notorious B.I.G. to Beyoncé.
Oh yeah, he’s working with
, too. Joseline Hernandez
Speaking with Global Grind, the producer and popular television personality was asked about his nearly two decades in the music industry and offered quite a prediction about Joseline’s fate in music:
It’s exciting. 90 million records sold, 3 Grammys… 10 more on the way with Joseline! She has the luxuriousness of being in the homes of multiple people – over 60 million. So, we’re going to take the approach of just dropping singles right now. I’m going to give them a new blueprint!
Yeah, he said that.
Catch the clip in full below:
READ MORE HOT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
LL Cool J Thwarts Home Burglary
Shyne Takes Aim At Diddy On Diss Track “You’re Welcome” [NEW MUSIC]
Michael Strahan Named New Co-Host Of ‘Live With Kelly’
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12