Meek Mill’s album, Dreams And Nightmares, was originally slated for an August 28th release date as was announced at the much ado’d Maybach Music Group press conference at the beginning of the summer.Warner Bros has confirmed that Dreams And Nightmares is now slated for a October 30th release date. It’s not all bad news for fans of Meek, as he’s recently inked a deal with PUMA.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future