addressed life as an NBA bride in a recent interview with This Is 50. Keyshia Cole
On what it’s like to be married to Cleveland Cavalier,
Daniel “Boobie” Gibson, the singer quipped, “I will beat a bitch.” Please never change, Keyshia. Like, never ever.
“I will beat a bitch.” Moving on it’s amazing. He’s worked very ahrd and becoming everything he’s wanted to become and is still a work in process…and so am I, so we’re working that out as a couple now, which is really exciting because we both have somebody [that] we can lean on.”
You can check out the interview in full below, which includes Keyshia speaking confidentially about her forthcoming album,
Woman to Woman, due later this year.
READ MORE HOT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Brandy On Being In Love Again, Whitney Houston and Working With Chris Brown
Keyshia Cole Promises New Sound, Different Kind of Reality Show
Is Kenya Bell Returning To “Basketball Wives?”
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12