It took him a few days but Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson has finally released a statement about the alleged domestic attack on his wife, Evelyn Lozada. In the aftermath, the wide receiver was cut from the Miami Dolphins, and has been facing public backlash amid allegations that he head-butted his bride of only a month. Although he did not directly admit to, or deny, the reports, the 34-year-old offered an apology to the public, and vowed to never speak ill of Lozada.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]