In a complaint filed yesterday in the Eastern District of New York, an artist named “Warm Speakers” is suing Mac Miller, DatPiff and Rostrum Records for $10 Million for allegedly stealing his music. According to HipHopDX, Warm Speakers, real name, Patrick Berlinquette, says his song “The World Around You” registered its copyright on June 20, 2011. This year, Miller allegedly took his song “without his permission or knowledge” and copied it in a song titled “Fawk ‘Em All,” off of his Macadelic mixtape.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]