In a complaint filed yesterday in the Eastern District of New York, an artist named “Warm Speakers” is suing Mac Miller, DatPiff and Rostrum Records for $10 Million for allegedly stealing his music. According to HipHopDX, Warm Speakers, real name, Patrick Berlinquette, says his song “The World Around You” registered its copyright on June 20, 2011. This year, Miller allegedly took his song “without his permission or knowledge” and copied it in a song titled “Fawk ‘Em All,” off of his Macadelic mixtape.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"