In a complaint filed yesterday in the Eastern District of New York, an artist named “Warm Speakers” is suing Mac Miller, DatPiff and Rostrum Records for $10 Million for allegedly stealing his music. According to HipHopDX, Warm Speakers, real name, Patrick Berlinquette, says his song “The World Around You” registered its copyright on June 20, 2011. This year, Miller allegedly took his song “without his permission or knowledge” and copied it in a song titled “Fawk ‘Em All,” off of his Macadelic mixtape.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News