In a complaint filed yesterday in the Eastern District of New York, an artist named “Warm Speakers” is suing Mac Miller, DatPiff and Rostrum Records for $10 Million for allegedly stealing his music. According to HipHopDX, Warm Speakers, real name, Patrick Berlinquette, says his song “The World Around You” registered its copyright on June 20, 2011. This year, Miller allegedly took his song “without his permission or knowledge” and copied it in a song titled “Fawk ‘Em All,” off of his Macadelic mixtape.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets