Megabus (Credit: Facebook)
Don’t expect to see any blue and yellow, double-decker buses traveling between Austin and Houston anytime soon.
According to KHOU, the route cancellation has something to do with “a legal conflict with two of the bus companies that contract with it.”
With fares as low as $1 for select destinations, Megabus offers service from Houston to Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Galveston, San Antonio and New Orleans, as News 92 FM reported in May.
The six-year-old company, a subsidiary of Coach USA, bases their fares on a number of factors, including popularity of the departure date and time and the availability of tickets.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12