Ludacris and Keri Hilson commemorated the first day of summer Wednesday (June 20) by doing volunteer work at a local high school near Atlanta. Hilson and Luda, both from the area, visited Osborne High School where they helped to restore the educational facility, which is the oldest in Cobb County.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News