Ludacris and Keri Hilson commemorated the first day of summer Wednesday (June 20) by doing volunteer work at a local high school near Atlanta. Hilson and Luda, both from the area, visited Osborne High School where they helped to restore the educational facility, which is the oldest in Cobb County.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"