Looks like we could see the OraQuick HIV test in a drugstore soon! I’m not sure if it is a good idea. Being in HIV outreach myself, I understand the need for the immediate counseling after finding out your test results. I get the fact that it will be easier to do it yourself but some people won’t know how to handle testing positive and having a person there to see “it’s going to be ok” can make a huge difference!
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- Drake Previews Unreleased Track Feat. Aaliyah! (VIDEO)
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- President Obama Announces $100 Million Initiative To Cure Aids [VIDEO]
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]