Looks like we could see the OraQuick HIV test in a drugstore soon! I’m not sure if it is a good idea. Being in HIV outreach myself, I understand the need for the immediate counseling after finding out your test results. I get the fact that it will be easier to do it yourself but some people won’t know how to handle testing positive and having a person there to see “it’s going to be ok” can make a huge difference!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News