Looks like we could see the OraQuick HIV test in a drugstore soon! I’m not sure if it is a good idea. Being in HIV outreach myself, I understand the need for the immediate counseling after finding out your test results. I get the fact that it will be easier to do it yourself but some people won’t know how to handle testing positive and having a person there to see “it’s going to be ok” can make a huge difference!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"