You will never accomplish anything truly great without a plan, but sometimes you have to put your plans aside and just live in the moment! Sometimes I work so hard I forget to count my blessings, or enjoy the trappings of the success I work so hard for. Money you can’t spend, love you can’t share and success you can’t enjoy are pointless. So, this weekend I just kicked back into the cut with my boys and enjoyed my friends, radio family and the amazing men and women who have helped transform my life from an ordinary one into an extraordinary one. Keep hustlin’, but every now and then take a minute to pause, breathe and enjoy what you have built.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"