While Andre 3000’s hopes at playing Jimi Hendrix in a biopic are stuttering, Michael K. Williams’ s portrayal of the late Ol’ Diry Bastard in an officially sanctioned film called Dirty White Boy is moving smoothly. MTV News caught up with Williams (aka “Omar” from The Wire or “Chalky White” from Boardwalk Empire) to speak on his role as the Wu-Tang Clan member born Russell Jones. The actor has spoken to various member of ODB’s inner-circle, including his mother Cherry Jones, to get insight into the late rapper and represent him properly on screen.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets