While Andre 3000′s hopes at playing Jimi Hendrix in a biopic are stuttering, Michael K. Williams’ s portrayal of the late Ol’ Diry Bastard in an officially sanctioned film called Dirty White Boy is moving smoothly. MTV News caught up with Williams (aka “Omar” from The Wire or “Chalky White” from Boardwalk Empire) to speak on his role as the Wu-Tang Clan member born Russell Jones. The actor has spoken to various member of ODB’s inner-circle, including his mother Cherry Jones, to get insight into the late rapper and represent him properly on screen.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News