Rising gas prices aren’t deterring manufacturers from making sports utility vehicles. Now there is a new entry in the burgeoning ‘Super SUV’ class of vehicles (such as Lamborghini’s Urus) with the Bentley EXP 9F, which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show.Design Boom reports that the EXP F9 is modeled after the ‘Blower Bentleys’ of the 1920s. Under the hood, expect to find a 6L, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine and 8-speed transmission. For the environmentally conscious and gas price averse (shouldn’t really matter to you if you can swing a Bentley, though) there are also plans for a Hybrid V6 option.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]