Rising gas prices aren’t deterring manufacturers from making sports utility vehicles. Now there is a new entry in the burgeoning ‘Super SUV’ class of vehicles (such as Lamborghini’s Urus) with the Bentley EXP 9F, which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show.Design Boom reports that the EXP F9 is modeled after the ‘Blower Bentleys’ of the 1920s. Under the hood, expect to find a 6L, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine and 8-speed transmission. For the environmentally conscious and gas price averse (shouldn’t really matter to you if you can swing a Bentley, though) there are also plans for a Hybrid V6 option.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"