Rising gas prices aren’t deterring manufacturers from making sports utility vehicles. Now there is a new entry in the burgeoning ‘Super SUV’ class of vehicles (such as Lamborghini’s Urus) with the Bentley EXP 9F, which debuted at the Beijing Motor Show.Design Boom reports that the EXP F9 is modeled after the ‘Blower Bentleys’ of the 1920s. Under the hood, expect to find a 6L, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine and 8-speed transmission. For the environmentally conscious and gas price averse (shouldn’t really matter to you if you can swing a Bentley, though) there are also plans for a Hybrid V6 option.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH