One month after her husband filed his comments, First Lady Michelle Obama shared her opinion on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Much like the sentiments felt by most of country, and likely the world, Mrs. Obama called the killing of the 17-year-old a “tragedy,” but encouraged the public to keep their focus on supporting Martin’s family. ”It’s important for us not to lose sight of the fact that this is a family that’s grieving and there’s been a tremendous loss,” she said. ”We all have to rally around that piece of it.”
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]