One month after her husband filed his comments, First Lady Michelle Obama shared her opinion on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Much like the sentiments felt by most of country, and likely the world, Mrs. Obama called the killing of the 17-year-old a “tragedy,” but encouraged the public to keep their focus on supporting Martin’s family. “It’s important for us not to lose sight of the fact that this is a family that’s grieving and there’s been a tremendous loss,” she said. “We all have to rally around that piece of it.”
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News