One month after her husband filed his comments, First Lady Michelle Obama shared her opinion on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Much like the sentiments felt by most of country, and likely the world, Mrs. Obama called the killing of the 17-year-old a “tragedy,” but encouraged the public to keep their focus on supporting Martin’s family. “It’s important for us not to lose sight of the fact that this is a family that’s grieving and there’s been a tremendous loss,” she said. “We all have to rally around that piece of it.”
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"