Denver art student Andy Bell has made a controversial portrait of George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin, with 12,250 Skittles, the candy that Martin was carrying when he was shot. The artist took Zimmerman’s famous mug shot and then used Photoshop to map out his pixelated portrait. With the help of his wife and friends, he then glued the candy to a 36″x 48″ of plywood and then covered it in varnish. Displayed until June 1, 2012 at RedLine Gallery in Denver, the piece is called “Fear Itself.”
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets