Denver art student Andy Bell has made a controversial portrait of George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin, with 12,250 Skittles, the candy that Martin was carrying when he was shot. The artist took Zimmerman’s famous mug shot and then used Photoshop to map out his pixelated portrait. With the help of his wife and friends, he then glued the candy to a 36″x 48″ of plywood and then covered it in varnish. Displayed until June 1, 2012 at RedLine Gallery in Denver, the piece is called “Fear Itself.”
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]