Denver art student Andy Bell has made a controversial portrait of George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin, with 12,250 Skittles, the candy that Martin was carrying when he was shot. The artist took Zimmerman’s famous mug shot and then used Photoshop to map out his pixelated portrait. With the help of his wife and friends, he then glued the candy to a 36″x 48″ of plywood and then covered it in varnish. Displayed until June 1, 2012 at RedLine Gallery in Denver, the piece is called “Fear Itself.”
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News