Denver art student Andy Bell has made a controversial portrait of George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin, with 12,250 Skittles, the candy that Martin was carrying when he was shot. The artist took Zimmerman’s famous mug shot and then used Photoshop to map out his pixelated portrait. With the help of his wife and friends, he then glued the candy to a 36″x 48″ of plywood and then covered it in varnish. Displayed until June 1, 2012 at RedLine Gallery in Denver, the piece is called “Fear Itself.”
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"