With Triple F Life coming this Summer, Waka Flocka Flame lands on the cover of Spin Magazine. Not only does he snatch the cover but the staff over at the publication were crazy enough to let Flocka run amok as the magazine’s acting editorial director for a little while leading to pure hilarity. In the clip, he wants to know who ate his hummus, if Pitchfork is all over something, and if he looks like he gives a f**k about fire codes. Just hit play after the jump.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]