Nas’episode of VH1′s Behind The Music airs Thursday, April 19th at 9PM EST. Until then, the first 10 minutes of what’s sure to be an engaging documentary is now available for preview.Watch Nasir Jones, and his brother Jungle, talk about their parents and upbringing while taking you on a trip through NYC’s notorious Queensbridge projects in the clip below. Large Professor sighting!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News