Nas’episode of VH1′s Behind The Music airs Thursday, April 19th at 9PM EST. Until then, the first 10 minutes of what’s sure to be an engaging documentary is now available for preview.Watch Nasir Jones, and his brother Jungle, talk about their parents and upbringing while taking you on a trip through NYC’s notorious Queensbridge projects in the clip below. Large Professor sighting!
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]