Nas’episode of VH1’s Behind The Music airs Thursday, April 19th at 9PM EST. Until then, the first 10 minutes of what’s sure to be an engaging documentary is now available for preview.Watch Nasir Jones, and his brother Jungle, talk about their parents and upbringing while taking you on a trip through NYC’s notorious Queensbridge projects in the clip below. Large Professor sighting!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"