When a freshman Michael Jordan hit the jumper that helped his UNC squad win the 1982 national championship, he was wearing Converse. Thirty years later (damn), Converse andJordan Brand are celebrating the shot that ushered in his Airness with a super limited edition commemorative pack.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"