When a freshman Michael Jordan hit the jumper that helped his UNC squad win the 1982 national championship, he was wearing Converse. Thirty years later (damn), Converse andJordan Brand are celebrating the shot that ushered in his Airness with a super limited edition commemorative pack.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News