SEAN PAUL has released hit singles called We Be Burnin’, Gimme The Light and Ever Blazin’ – yet there are few references to smoking tweeds on his new album, Tomahawk Technique.
Laughing down the phone to The Sun, he explains why: “I’ve found a different method to, how shall I say, consume. I make tea with it every day now.”
The Jamaican star continues: “I don’t smoke any more. After 15, 16 years of smoking every day it was bad for my voice. I was having trouble breathing, man.
“Giving up has opened my chest out and made me able to sing better.
“I haven’t smoked for two years now. I have a cup of tea every mornin’ and I’m good for the day.”
Sounds like our cup of tea! Sean Paul put us on with some brewing tips please!
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12