Singer CJ Hilton could have very well chosen to be a poster boy for gospel music, but he opted to go a different route. The son of a pastor, Hilton got his start singing in the church, but his heart was in secular music—R&B to be exact. A meeting with DC-based production company Backwoods (known for their work with Ginuwine) led the Baltimore native to land his first deal with Sony head honcho Tommy Mattola’s Casablanca Records before landing at Capitol. Yet today, he calls RCA Records home.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News