Singer CJ Hilton could have very well chosen to be a poster boy for gospel music, but he opted to go a different route. The son of a pastor, Hilton got his start singing in the church, but his heart was in secular music—R&B to be exact. A meeting with DC-based production company Backwoods (known for their work with Ginuwine) led the Baltimore native to land his first deal with Sony head honcho Tommy Mattola’s Casablanca Records before landing at Capitol. Yet today, he calls RCA Records home.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH