Singer CJ Hilton could have very well chosen to be a poster boy for gospel music, but he opted to go a different route. The son of a pastor, Hilton got his start singing in the church, but his heart was in secular music—R&B to be exact. A meeting with DC-based production company Backwoods (known for their work with Ginuwine) led the Baltimore native to land his first deal with Sony head honcho Tommy Mattola’s Casablanca Records before landing at Capitol. Yet today, he calls RCA Records home.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"