Singer CJ Hilton could have very well chosen to be a poster boy for gospel music, but he opted to go a different route. The son of a pastor, Hilton got his start singing in the church, but his heart was in secular music—R&B to be exact. A meeting with DC-based production company Backwoods (known for their work with Ginuwine) led the Baltimore native to land his first deal with Sony head honcho Tommy Mattola’s Casablanca Records before landing at Capitol. Yet today, he calls RCA Records home.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]