Every year, it seems like there is one song that drops that sets the genre on its ear. Whether it is something fresh and new, something catchy, or something just different, rappers love thinking they can do a better job than you. Ever since the abuse that Lil’ Wayne‘s “A Milli” went through, it is now a rite of passage for your song to get put through the ringer of rappers trying to prove they’re worthy of the track’s hotness. So much so that some producers like Just Blaze absolutely refuse to release their instrumentals for the fear of the 808 goodness falling into the wrong struggle rapper. Let’s take a look back at such cases as we remember some of the most abused instrumentals of the last 10 years.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH