Every year, it seems like there is one song that drops that sets the genre on its ear. Whether it is something fresh and new, something catchy, or something just different, rappers love thinking they can do a better job than you. Ever since the abuse that Lil’ Wayne‘s “A Milli” went through, it is now a rite of passage for your song to get put through the ringer of rappers trying to prove they’re worthy of the track’s hotness. So much so that some producers like Just Blaze absolutely refuse to release their instrumentals for the fear of the 808 goodness falling into the wrong struggle rapper. Let’s take a look back at such cases as we remember some of the most abused instrumentals of the last 10 years.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]