Every year, it seems like there is one song that drops that sets the genre on its ear. Whether it is something fresh and new, something catchy, or something just different, rappers love thinking they can do a better job than you. Ever since the abuse that Lil’ Wayne‘s “A Milli” went through, it is now a rite of passage for your song to get put through the ringer of rappers trying to prove they’re worthy of the track’s hotness. So much so that some producers like Just Blaze absolutely refuse to release their instrumentals for the fear of the 808 goodness falling into the wrong struggle rapper. Let’s take a look back at such cases as we remember some of the most abused instrumentals of the last 10 years.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News