Every year, it seems like there is one song that drops that sets the genre on its ear. Whether it is something fresh and new, something catchy, or something just different, rappers love thinking they can do a better job than you. Ever since the abuse that Lil’ Wayne‘s “A Milli” went through, it is now a rite of passage for your song to get put through the ringer of rappers trying to prove they’re worthy of the track’s hotness. So much so that some producers like Just Blaze absolutely refuse to release their instrumentals for the fear of the 808 goodness falling into the wrong struggle rapper. Let’s take a look back at such cases as we remember some of the most abused instrumentals of the last 10 years.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"