William Henry Roberts can continue to go by the stage name “Rick Ross” thanks to the L.A. County Superior Court. Former drug kingpin, “Freeway” Ricky Ross, had sued the rapper for taking his name and allegedly imitating his life in his lyrics. The case—which was originally thrown out in 2010—has been reopened in California with a new trial date set for early May in Los Angeles, but today the judge threw out the case.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"