William Henry Roberts can continue to go by the stage name “Rick Ross” thanks to the L.A. County Superior Court. Former drug kingpin, “Freeway” Ricky Ross, had sued the rapper for taking his name and allegedly imitating his life in his lyrics. The case—which was originally thrown out in 2010—has been reopened in California with a new trial date set for early May in Los Angeles, but today the judge threw out the case.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future