William Henry Roberts can continue to go by the stage name “Rick Ross” thanks to the L.A. County Superior Court. Former drug kingpin, “Freeway” Ricky Ross, had sued the rapper for taking his name and allegedly imitating his life in his lyrics. The case—which was originally thrown out in 2010—has been reopened in California with a new trial date set for early May in Los Angeles, but today the judge threw out the case.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News