Yesterday morning, my daughter and I decided to check out the Houston Zoo for the very first time. We had a great time! Since we got there around 9AM the parking was awesome and there was no line to get in either! I didn’t realize how big that zoo was until we started walking!!! During our time at the zoo we saw an interactive 4D Dora movie (with bubbles, wind and other exciting features) and we fed the giraffes. We chowed down on pizza and watched a leopard and cheetah fight. We rode the carousel, brushed the goats, played the drums and saw my daughters absolute favorite thing at the zoo (well other than the gift shop) THE JELLY FISH!!! There is something about those jelly fish that keeps her mesmerized. We were there for about 3 hours and had fun non-stop. Yes, I bought her ONE THING from the gift shop. I got her some zebra binoculars. She broke them 2 hours later. Kids. Gotta love them.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"