Yesterday morning, my daughter and I decided to check out the Houston Zoo for the very first time. We had a great time! Since we got there around 9AM the parking was awesome and there was no line to get in either! I didn’t realize how big that zoo was until we started walking!!! During our time at the zoo we saw an interactive 4D Dora movie (with bubbles, wind and other exciting features) and we fed the giraffes. We chowed down on pizza and watched a leopard and cheetah fight. We rode the carousel, brushed the goats, played the drums and saw my daughters absolute favorite thing at the zoo (well other than the gift shop) THE JELLY FISH!!! There is something about those jelly fish that keeps her mesmerized. We were there for about 3 hours and had fun non-stop. Yes, I bought her ONE THING from the gift shop. I got her some zebra binoculars. She broke them 2 hours later. Kids. Gotta love them.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]