Drake may be a polarizing Hip-Hop figure, but his overall popularity is definitive. GQ Magazine selected Drizzy as one of the cover subjects of it April 2012 issue, dubbed ‘The Style Bible.’ In the issue, the YMCMB wunderkind talks about why he had to put the kabosh on chopping down so many, umm, ladies, reports Complex.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future