Drake may be a polarizing Hip-Hop figure, but his overall popularity is definitive. GQ Magazine selected Drizzy as one of the cover subjects of it April 2012 issue, dubbed ‘The Style Bible.’ In the issue, the YMCMB wunderkind talks about why he had to put the kabosh on chopping down so many, umm, ladies, reports Complex.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News