Drake may be a polarizing Hip-Hop figure, but his overall popularity is definitive. GQ Magazine selected Drizzy as one of the cover subjects of it April 2012 issue, dubbed ‘The Style Bible.’ In the issue, the YMCMB wunderkind talks about why he had to put the kabosh on chopping down so many, umm, ladies, reports Complex.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH