You still want to test Robert DeNiro’s gangsta? Last night in Atlanta, the legendary 68-year-old actor and the “King of the South,” T.I. hit the club together. Sources tell TMZ that although they did not arrive together, once T.I. arrived to the club and caught wind that the Oscar winner was in the building he made sure to go and meet him. Wale, Fabolous, and Trey Songz were also in the house and went over to greet DeNiro as well. They spent the rest of the night hanging out in the club, check out the hood version of the “Odd Couple,” on the slideshow below.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]