You still want to test Robert DeNiro’s gangsta? Last night in Atlanta, the legendary 68-year-old actor and the “King of the South,” T.I. hit the club together. Sources tell TMZ that although they did not arrive together, once T.I. arrived to the club and caught wind that the Oscar winner was in the building he made sure to go and meet him. Wale, Fabolous, and Trey Songz were also in the house and went over to greet DeNiro as well. They spent the rest of the night hanging out in the club, check out the hood version of the “Odd Couple,” on the slideshow below.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets