You still want to test Robert DeNiro’s gangsta? Last night in Atlanta, the legendary 68-year-old actor and the “King of the South,” T.I. hit the club together. Sources tell TMZ that although they did not arrive together, once T.I. arrived to the club and caught wind that the Oscar winner was in the building he made sure to go and meet him. Wale, Fabolous, and Trey Songz were also in the house and went over to greet DeNiro as well. They spent the rest of the night hanging out in the club, check out the hood version of the “Odd Couple,” on the slideshow below.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH