Back in January, Jay-Z debuted his newly renovated 40/40 Club in New York City. The venue underwent a $10 million dollar face-lift, resulting in a luxurious establishment that looks nothing close to the previous model. The brain trust behind the new look sports bar was none other than world renowned architect Jeffrey Beers.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future