Back in January, Jay-Z debuted his newly renovated 40/40 Club in New York City. The venue underwent a $10 million dollar face-lift, resulting in a luxurious establishment that looks nothing close to the previous model. The brain trust behind the new look sports bar was none other than world renowned architect Jeffrey Beers.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"