Back in January, Jay-Z debuted his newly renovated 40/40 Club in New York City. The venue underwent a $10 million dollar face-lift, resulting in a luxurious establishment that looks nothing close to the previous model. The brain trust behind the new look sports bar was none other than world renowned architect Jeffrey Beers.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News