A Chinese sports company finds themselves in hot water after using the namesake of one of the most recognized athletes in the world. Retired NBA legend, and current Charlotte Bobcats boss,Michael Jordan has caught wind that the Qiaodan (cheow-DEN) Sports Company has been using Jordan’s trademark number 23 and jerseys bearing his name in Chinese for years. In a statement, Jordan put the sportswear chain on notice after filing a lawsuit on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]