A Chinese sports company finds themselves in hot water after using the namesake of one of the most recognized athletes in the world. Retired NBA legend, and current Charlotte Bobcats boss,Michael Jordan has caught wind that the Qiaodan (cheow-DEN) Sports Company has been using Jordan’s trademark number 23 and jerseys bearing his name in Chinese for years. In a statement, Jordan put the sportswear chain on notice after filing a lawsuit on Tuesday.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"