Nearly one full week after her passing, Ray J is opening up about the sudden death of his friend, and rumored girlfriend, Whitney Houston. The singer-turned-reality-star has been in hiding since Houston was found dead in her Beverly Hills hotel last weekend, a mere 48 hours after they were last spotted together. In astatement released to the Associated Press Friday (Feb. 17), Ray J said he’s spent the past few days attempting to “process the emptiness” that he feels.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]