Nearly one full week after her passing, Ray J is opening up about the sudden death of his friend, and rumored girlfriend, Whitney Houston. The singer-turned-reality-star has been in hiding since Houston was found dead in her Beverly Hills hotel last weekend, a mere 48 hours after they were last spotted together. In astatement released to the Associated Press Friday (Feb. 17), Ray J said he’s spent the past few days attempting to “process the emptiness” that he feels.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]