Nearly one full week after her passing, Ray J is opening up about the sudden death of his friend, and rumored girlfriend, Whitney Houston. The singer-turned-reality-star has been in hiding since Houston was found dead in her Beverly Hills hotel last weekend, a mere 48 hours after they were last spotted together. In astatement released to the Associated Press Friday (Feb. 17), Ray J said he’s spent the past few days attempting to “process the emptiness” that he feels.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH