THEBOXHOUSTON.com - Information about funeral arrangements for Whitney Houston have been released and set for Saturday in Newark, New Jersey. According to HLN, it will be a private ceremony by invitation only for her closest family, friends and relatives. Her mother Cissy Houston has been arranging all of the details of the funeral, which will be held at Houston’s home town church, New Hope Baptist Church. According to Whigham Funeral Home, where her body arrived Monday night, there will be no wake.
So much speculation about her sudden death has caused quite a stir in the media as reporters wonder if her death caused by drugs or alcohol. The Los Angeles County coroners office did confirm that there were prescription medicine bottles in Houston’s hotel room, but would only say: “There weren’t a lot of prescription bottles. You probably have just as many prescription bottles in your medicine cabinet.”
Authorities also reported that there were no indications of foul play or trauma. Toxicology tests were also done but those reports won’t be back for six weeks to rule the cause of death.
We will keep you posted as we get more information.
- DOLLY PARTON ON WHITNEY HOUSTON: “I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL OF THE WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE SHE DID ON MY SONG”
- BOBBI KRISTINA SHARES INTIMATE PHOTOS OF WHITNEY HOUSTON [PHOTOS]
- HUDSON HONORS HOUSTON AT GRAMMY’S [VIDEO]
- KELLY PRICE DISCUSSES HER LAST MOMENTS WITH WHITNEY HOUSTON [AUDIO]
- TOP 10 DIVAS OF ALL TIME [PHOTOS & VIDEOS]
- TAMI LATRELL SHARES HOW WHITNEY HOUSTON CHANGED HER LIFE [AUDIO]
- OUR FAVORITE WHITNEY HOUSTON VIDEOS
- TAMI LATRELL REMEMBERS WHITNEY HOUSTON
Leave your condolences for Whitney on our sister site MyHoustonMajic.com HERE.