Cee Lo is one of the hardest working artists in the music industry. Along with judging NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ performing around the country and appearing in 7-Up commercials, Cee Lo Green is adding reality television star to his resume. The New York Times reports that the Atlanta rapper turned Pop star signed a contract with Mark Burnett (‘Survivor’, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, ‘The Voice’) for a reality show called ‘Cee Lo Takes the U.K.’
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]