Cee Lo is one of the hardest working artists in the music industry. Along with judging NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ performing around the country and appearing in 7-Up commercials, Cee Lo Green is adding reality television star to his resume. The New York Times reports that the Atlanta rapper turned Pop star signed a contract with Mark Burnett (‘Survivor’, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, ‘The Voice’) for a reality show called ‘Cee Lo Takes the U.K.’
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"