Cee Lo is one of the hardest working artists in the music industry. Along with judging NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ performing around the country and appearing in 7-Up commercials, Cee Lo Green is adding reality television star to his resume. The New York Times reports that the Atlanta rapper turned Pop star signed a contract with Mark Burnett (‘Survivor’, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, ‘The Voice’) for a reality show called ‘Cee Lo Takes the U.K.’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH