Cee Lo is one of the hardest working artists in the music industry. Along with judging NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ performing around the country and appearing in 7-Up commercials, Cee Lo Green is adding reality television star to his resume. The New York Times reports that the Atlanta rapper turned Pop star signed a contract with Mark Burnett (‘Survivor’, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’, ‘The Voice’) for a reality show called ‘Cee Lo Takes the U.K.’
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News