Bricksquad rapper Waka Flocka Flame is continuing with plans to star in PETA’s latest ad for their ‘Ink Not Mink’ campaign.
As previously reported, Waka signed on to pose nude for the anti-fur company that promotes ethical treatment of animals, and lately tattooed celebrities that opt for ink.
Along with Flame, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga will be featured in PETA’s latest ad campaign that will feature them nude and showing off their tattoos.
His mother’s Mizay Entertainment company has released a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot, showing a shirtless Flocka donning his signature chains and posing for the camera.
Check out behind the scenes video of Flocka’s “Ink Not Mink” campaign below.
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12